We are looking for a full-time Junior/Mid Consultant Data Integration.
At DAC.digital, we are constantly growing our business. As part of our growth strategy, we are starting a strategic partnership with one of the biggest consulting companies in Germany with a strong focus on Data Management. Their clients include major banking, insurance, retail, telecommunications, and automotive brands.
6 000 – 11 500PLN net month – B2B contract
5 000 – 9 550 PLN gross month – employment contract
You will be responsible for supporting our team in:
- the areas of data integration, professional data modelling, database architecture and implementation & conception of technical requirements in the data warehouse environment;
- supporting team to implement the development and further development of data warehouse systems for customers;
- independently accompanying the department from the idea to implementation and coordinating yourself independently with the various disciplines;
- contributing your know-how in the cloud environment or being trained as an expert in cloud technologies.
It is vital that you have:
- very good command of spoken and written English;
- professional experience with SQL databases and PL/SQL programming, as well as database design (ideally with a focus on Oracle);
- good understanding of Data Modelling design paradigms for OLTP and OLAP systems (3NF, Data Warehouse);
- initial professional experience (at least 1-2 years) in Data Integration projects using an RDBMS and ideally an ETL Tool (e.g., Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Informatica PowerCenter, Talend, or Ab Initio);
- high IT affinity and analytical thinking are an advantage;
- willingness to learn and exchange knowledge;
- A quality-conscious team player with analytical problem-solving skills who looks forward to occasional exciting business trips.
Nice to have:
- good command of German in spoken and written form;
- exposure to Data Vault;
- first experience with Snowflake.
- Relational Databases (Oracle)
- Data Warehouse
- ETL Tools (e.g. Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, Ab Initio)
Nice to have technologies:
- Data Vault
- Linux Shell scripting
- Azure Databricks
- possibility to work 100% remotely or on-site at our office in Gdańsk;
- b2b contract with included 30 days off;
- private Medical care;
- group insurance;
- pre-paid card or Sport Card;
- referral program;
- real Agile practices;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!