We are looking for a full-time SAP Basis Administrator with fluent English and German!
At DAC.digital, we are constantly growing our business. As part of this journey, we are starting a strategic partnership with one of the biggest consulting companies in Germany with a strong focus on Data Management. The team is always keen on exploring and setting up the newest SAP products and releases for PoCs of the Consultants and Customers samewise. By keeping systems running in daily business, the most needed magic skills are the handling of old new worlds of SAP Products in one Place – the customers BI Applications. The clients include major banking, insurance, retail, telecommunications, and automotive brands.
- Level: Senior
- Salary: 20 000 – 22 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
It is vital that you:
- have over 4 years of experience with the SAP Basis Administration;
- have completed training as an IT specialist specialising in system integration, studied computer science, or completed a comparable course of study with a focus on computer science;
- have extensive knowledge and experience in the IT administration of complex SAP system landscapes and hyperscalers;
- ideally, you should be able to expand your knowledge through training or certifications such as SAPTEC, ADM100, TADM55, or C_TADM_23. Otherwise, you bring with you the motivation to continue your training here
- are curious and want to work with a lot of personal responsibility and high dynamics;
- have strong quality awareness with a passion for finding pragmatic solutions;
- have a solid command of the German and English languages, both spoken and written.
You will be responsible for supporting the team in:
- helping customers and our consultants with a variety of SAP platforms, i.e. SAP HANA , SAP BusinessObjects, SAP BW, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, SAP Data Intelligence, Microsoft Azure Cloud, Suse Linux Enterprise, Windows Server ;
- expanding the SAP Basis know-how with your knowledge and experience;
- work alongside end-customers internal IT teams to prepare for a greenfield SAP deployment, version upgrades, and cloud migrations;
- work on infrastructure sizing, cost and overall system performance tuning.
What do we offer:
- possibility to work 100% remotely or on-site at our office in Gdańsk or in Wrocław;
- b2b contract with 30 days off included;
- private Medical care;
- group insurance;
- pre-paid card or Sport Card;
- referral program;
- real Agile practices;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!