The Company has been dealing with the following issues:
- confirmation of the number of litres received from the Manufacturer was entered manually on the PZ print,
- after the route was completed, drivers delivered prints to the Purchase Department, who had to manually enter over 2,000 collections per day into the billing system,
- all errors arising in the process of typing and rewriting were verified manually at the end of the month,
- failure to detect the error resulted in a complaint from the Manufacturer and lack of confidence in the Plant,
- the employee reporting process was not fraud-resistant.