Are you ready to take your career to the next level? We are actively seeking a talented Senior Project Manager to assist in planning, leading, and overseeing projects for a travel and loyalty solutions provider that serves organizations worldwide.
- Level: Senior
- Salary: 17 000 – 22 000 PLN net/month – pure B2B contract
You will be responsible for supporting our team in:
- developing and maintaining strong relationships with both internal teams and external clients;
- meeting with clients to understand, document, and validate their business needs, ensuring the proposed IT solutions align with their goals and expectations;
- designing comprehensive project plans, detailing timelines, resource allocations, and deliverables;
- proactively identifying potential pitfalls and challenges, and developing mitigation strategies to keep projects on track;
- overseeing project finances, ensuring deployments are completed within budget constraints and delivering the best value to clients;
- overseeing all project phases to ensure quality standards are met, and deliverables are aligned with client requirements
- leading, motivating, and managing project teams, fostering a collaborative environment and ensuring that the team remains on track to meet milestones and deliverables;
- recommending improvements to internal processes to enhance efficiency and client satisfaction.
It is vital that you have:
- bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, or related field. Master’s degree or relevant certifications (e.g., PMP, PRINCE2) are a plus;
- 5+ years of project management experience, with a focus on managing the custom deployment of IT systems;
- proven experience working closely with clients to understand and document business requirements;
- strong financial and budget management skills;
- demonstrated leadership capabilities and experience managing multidisciplinary teams;
- exceptional communication, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills;
- familiarity with project management software and tools;
- very strong technical background;
- experience in the business analyst field.
- onboarding trip to Sydney, Australia;
- B2B contract with possible 30 included days paid off;
- private Medical care;
- group insurance;
- pre-paid card or Sport Card;
- referral program;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!