We are looking for top-class specialists in the field of advanced analytics and AI to join our team of specialists. The newly created team of nearly 30 people will provide services for a client who is one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia. The aim of the project is to move from classical DS/ML to next-generation extra-generative AI, chatbot, conversational AI, reinforcement learning, and blockchain.
If you are an expert in investigating, analyzing, and setting up automated processes to maximize efficiency for a business model using RPA technologies and tools, read our offer!
- Salary: up to 32 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
You will be responsible for supporting our team in:
- designing automation processes as per the operational needs of an organization;
- scripting and coding in any RPA tool to resolve automation issues;
- reviewing the code and the design and also providing expertise in the development, and integration of systems;
- configuring new automation with efficient and easily understandable automation tools;
- producing process documentation to outline mistakes and successes and refine processes going forward;
- setting up, testing and monitoring automated workflows to ensure that business processes function at optimum efficiency without risk of error;
- monitoring and maintaining automation post-implementation and resolving any potential issues to ensure smooth business operations;
- ensuring quality automation using Quality Assurance (QA) processes and preventing any potential bugs.
It is vital that you have:
- university degree in Computer Science or a familiar field;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- fluent in English in writing and speech;
- required work on site in Saudi Arabia for a minimum of 3 weeks/month;
- knowledge of coding languages;
- experience in RPA tools;
- good technical knowledge of automation tools;
- knowledge of workflow;
- specific mindset: an algorithmic and structured way of thinking;
- knowledge of database query language: SQL;
- understanding of the basics of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning;
- good logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- hybrid work with the possibility of remote work one week each month;
- flights from Saudi Arabia to anywhere in Europe while working remotely once a month;
- accommodation paid by the employer;
- work in a newly created project in a specially created team;
- work from the headquarters of one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh;
- B2B contract with possible 30 included days paid off;
- referral program;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits;
- we focus on a quick recruitment process – it will not take more than 2 weeks.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!