We are looking for a technical R&D&I coordinator who will be responsible for the supervision and execution of the EU funded projects along with our deeptech experts. Among your responsibilities will be participation in and initiation of brainstorming sessions, shaping the technological vision for a specific project proposal, as well as proposing a solution to technological problems. If emerging technologies are your passion and you like to come up with innovative application of state-of-the-art methods, this is the right position for you!
- Level: Mid
- Salary: 18 000 – 22 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
It is vital that you have:
- experience in supervision/management of R&D projects;
- high-level knowledge and experience in the field of Machine Learning, signal processing and data fusion;
- basic Python, C or C++ programming skills;
- understanding of business aspects of R&D&I projects;
- analytical mindset;
- fluency in english, both spoken and written.
We will be more than happy if you have:
- academic background;
- orientation in R&D&I funding opportunities;
- the ability to find the synergies between hardware and software on a systemic level;
- knowledge of advanced processing of different types of signals;
- machine Learning experience;
- data fusion experience.
What do we offer:
- possibility to work 100% remotely or on-site at our office in Gdańsk;
- B2B contract with included 30 days off;
- private Medical care;
- group insurance;
- pre-paid card or Sport Card;
- referral program;
- real Agile practices;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!