We have an open position for a Planner to join our team.
At DAC.Digital, we are at the forefront of emerging technologies!
One of our standout IT solutions plays a key role in driver safety on Polish roads by supporting traffic infrastructure maintenance. As a part of our team, you would be working in the implementation department. An employee in this position will need to learn how to use specialized software to plan and optimize the process of hauling milk from farmers to processing plants based on the available fleet of vehicles.
- Level: Junior/Mid
- Salary: 5200 PLN gross/month – UoP or 6300 PLN netto/month – B2B
Requirements and responsibilities:
preparation of route plans for the process of collecting raw milk from farms under industry restrictions (complex marshalling problem),
supervise the implementation of new route plans,
contact with customers in connection with the development of route plans,
regular cooperation with customer employees,
reporting on process improvements implemented,
- experience with transportation process planning,
- willingness to acquire domain knowledge,
- ability to organize own work,
Nice to have:
- Fluency in English language, verbal and written, allowing for seamless communication in an international environment
- Posibility to work 100% remotely;
- Private Medical care;
- Group insurance;
- Pre-paid card or Sports Card;