One of our amazing global clients, expanding its business and dynamically developing in the B2B tendering space and integrating a number of similar platforms in Europe and the world, is looking for .NET competences.
Currently, our client is in the process of integrating the connected companies and their IT infrastructure into a highly scalable, high-performance platform. It is the backbone for several branded websites and applications (C #, .NET, .NET CORE, Java, Kotlin, Angular and React used as main technologies). Sites and apps have over 5 million monthly visits and 80 million page views.
We are looking for a candidate who would like to work part-time: 24 hours a week (3 days) in flexible hours.
- Level: Mid/Senior
- Salary: 140 – 200 PLN net/h – B2B contract
- Knowledge of .NET backend technologies,
- Basic awareness of frontend technologies,
- Basic knowledge of the Azure portal,
- Working with existing code,
- Familiarity of Git (GitFlow),
- Good English (spoken and written).
- Cooperation with the current team in the integration of services. Some of them may be old and are based on Java and old .NET versions.
- Refactor old applications and integrate them with existing ones.
- Collaboration with a great team and product owner in terms of tasks and priorities.
- Bug fixes and existing code maintenance.
- Implementation of new functions.
What do we offer:
- remote work possible (readiness for quarterly visits to our HQ in Gdańsk),
- flexible hours,
- in-house trainings,
- non-corporate company culture,
- intense knowledge sharing,
- collaborations with experienced experts,
- flat organizational structure,
- international projects,
- you have the freedom to experiment with your ideas
- quick recruitment process.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!