We are engineers & problem solvers who deliver value across IoT, hardware, embedded systems, big data, machine learning, DLT, DevOps, and software engineering.
We are looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our team!
As a Product Support Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for our client customers when a support issue occurs. A strong customer-centric mindset is a critical success factor for the role. You will be actively engaged with our ticketing and call center systems. You will triage and attempt to resolve customer-reported issues at the first point of contact. You will help to coordinate solutions by involving appropriate support teams or internal resources and escalating when appropriate. Being an operational and process-based person, you always look for situations where customer experience could be enhanced/improved and offer recommendations to enhance/improve our customer’s experience.
- Level: Mid
- Salary: 10 000 – 12 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
It is vital that you have:
- help/support desk experience, triage, and technical troubleshooting skills;
- one + plus years of experience working in a Support/Service/Help Desk/Call Center Role;
- ability to communicate with customers while demonstrating a positive attitude, self-control, and empathy all while leading to the resolution of the customer’s issue;
- excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and teamwork skills;
- high-level triage and troubleshooting skills;
- basic understanding of Windows and Mac Operating Systems;
- ability to review mobile, computer, and server logs and determine where the issue resides;
- ability to troubleshoot workstation (Windows & Mac) and mobile computing (iOS & Android) environments;
- provide on-call support via scheduled rotation.
You will be responsible for supporting our team in:
- actively respond to customer-submitted issues during your assigned shift;
- provide Tier 1 product support for our client customers;
- handle incoming calls, tickets, and system alerts; monitor and triage incoming requests via ticket queues;
- assist users by providing product support via client’s phone and ticket systems Analyze Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools to determine the root cause;
- leverage internal teams to provide next-level support Identify potential larger issues in real-time;
- keep support management updated on trending issues;
- look for potential situations in which an improvement in process efficiency or customer experience is possible Gather evidence, formulate, and structure an answer to customer’s technical questions;
- communicate customer issues and requests across different client teams Service level agreements are met for all assigned tickets.
What do we offer:
- possibility to work 100% remotely or on-site at our office in Gdańsk;
- B2B contract with included 30 days off;
- Private Medical care;
- group insurance;
- pre-paid card or Sport Card;
- referral program;
- real Agile practices;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!