If you are passionate about the practical side of Machine Learning and want to work on the implementation of state-of-the-art techniques this is the right position for you. As a part of this position, you’ll mainly develop, implement and test ML algorithms, optimize the implementation and deploy them on GPU and cloud platforms and work with the team deploying your models on edge devices.
Junior Machine Learning Engineer
- good communication skills in English,
- experience with Python, Tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV,
- understanding the math behind ML,
- knowledge of Docker and Git,
- communication skills,
- critical thinking,
- open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver.
We will be more than happy if you:
- have knowledge of Torch, Scikit-learn, ONNX concept, Docker, Embedded Systems, Pytest, CUDA C, Parallel Programming.
- the paid annual holiday (up to 30 days),
- private healthcare,
- sport subscription or prepaid card (100PLN extra paid/per month),
- laptop or Mac equipment,
- flat organizational structure,
- remote work possible,
- small teams,
- international projects,
- conference budget.
How do we work?
- remote work possible (readiness for quarterly visits to our HQ in Gdańsk)
- flexible hours,
- freedom to choose tools.
- in-house trainings,
- non-corporate company culture,
- intense knowledge sharing,
- collaborations with experienced experts,
- you have the freedom to experiment with your ideas.
- 6 000 – 10 000 net/per month