We are looking for top-class specialists in the field of advanced analytics and AI to join our team of specialists. The newly created team of nearly 30 people will provide services for a client who is one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia. The aim of the project is to move from classical DS/ML to next-generation extra-generative AI, chatbot, conversational AI, reinforcement learning, and blockchain.
If you are passionate about developing the workflow of data management cycles and know how to supervise, and lead the Data Integration Development Engineers team, read our offer!
- Salary: up to 38 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
You will be responsible for supporting our team in:
- overseeing opportunities and developing strategies that support achieving the bank’s vision;
- developing maintaining and owning Data Integration Development policies, procedures, and standards;
- managing day-to-day overall integration development activities in different initiates and projects;
- providing leadership and managing subordinate groups, units, and teams;
- overseeing and maintaining updated and ready capabilities for the owned integration technologies and resources to ensure supporting emerging needs in the bank;
- planning and managing engagement of data integration engineers and resources in business change through the SDLC processes;
- planning and managing data integration development resources and tools to integrate and support all different types of data management platforms such as EDW, Big Data, Operational Data Store;
- developing and maintaining optimal delivery approaches to serve different needs with a focus on balancing cost, complexity, and risks to achieve business outcomes;
- managing the relationship with the different stakeholders;
- representing the section and actively contributing to various committees/meetings.
It is vital that you have:
- university degree in Information management Systems/Computer Science/MIS;
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in Data & Information Management;
- knowledge and experience in banking and financial services;
- fluent English in writing and speech;
- required work on site in Saudi Arabia for a minimum of 3 weeks/month;
- data warehousing, data architecture, Big Data and data integration tools and techniques knowledge;
- project management and team leadership skills;
- knowledge of the banking compliance and regulatory requirements and overall understanding of banking business domains;
- knowledge to anticipate and manage the various types of risks;
- understanding of stakeholders’ needs, collaboration;
- excellent communication skills.
- hybrid work with the possibility of remote work one week each month;
- flights from Saudi Arabia to anywhere in Europe while working remotely once a month;
- accommodation paid by the employer;
- work in a newly created project in a specially created team;
- work from the headquarters of one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh;
- B2B contract with possible 30 included days paid off;
- referral program;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits;
- we focus on a quick recruitment process – it will not take more than 2 weeks.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!