We are looking for top-class specialists in the field of advanced analytics and AI to join our team of specialists. The newly created team of nearly 30 people will provide services for a client who is one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia. The aim of the project is to move from classical DS/ML to next-generation extra-generative AI, chatbot, conversational AI, reinforcement learning, and blockchain.
The specialist in this position will be responsible for Managing the Design activities for all Data Management Integration development. Responsible to design the data management cycles this includes cycles for data management platforms and cycles for integration between the bank’s different applications and systems.
- Salary: up to 38 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
You will be responsible for supporting our team in:
- participating in setting section goals and strategies and tactical committees for the bank’s strategic initiatives, programs, and projects;
- contributing to Data Engineering and Enterprise Data as an Asset strategy;
- developing, maintaining, and owning Data Integration design policies, procedures, standards, and plans;
- ensuring implementation of required controls for integration Design activities, tools, and adherence to departmental policies, processes, and standards;
- identifying and implementing internal process improvement and automation;
- optimizing service quality and deliverables, and developing performance monitoring methodologies;
- maintaining design capabilities for all owned integration and data management technologies;
- managing integration Design Engineers’ teams and supporting their growth;
- allocating resources for integration Design engineering engagements in projects;
- developing processes to enhance deliverable quality and expedite delivery speed;
- overseeing activities to ensure compliance with established standards;
- communicating progress to relevant stakeholders;
- building capabilities for scalability of integration Design resources, processes, and technologies;
- directing the best utilization of integration Design engineering capabilities for driving business value.
It is vital that you have:
- bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science preferably a master’s degree in MIS;
- 6-12 years of relevant experience in Data & Information Management, Integration Design tools;
- fluent English;
- required work on-site in Saudi Arabia for a minimum of 3 weeks/month;
- excellent communication skills;
- a strong digital orientation;
- the ability to anticipate and address customer needs while effectively managing risks;
- stakeholder management and leadership;
- a focus on process improvement, compliance, and performance monitoring is essential for optimizing service quality and delivering value to the business;
- active participation in goal-setting, strategic planning, and data integration design execution.
- hybrid work with the possibility of remote work one week each month;
- flights from Saudi Arabia to anywhere in Europe while working remotely once a month;
- accommodation paid by the employer;
- work in a newly created project in a specially created team;
- work from the headquarters of one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh;
- B2B contract with possible 30 included days paid off;
- referral program;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits;
- we focus on a quick recruitment process – it will not take more than 2 weeks.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!