We are looking for a full time Senior SQL Database Administrator (DBA) consultant to join our DBA Team.
An ideal candidate should be disciplined, self-motivated, possess strong individual and good team player skills and have an ability to follow through tasks and projects from inception to completion. Pro-activeness and ‘’staying on top of the things’’ approach is a must have for this Operational – Run SQL DBA position. Working support hours are 9am-18pm with an ad-hoc out of office support need also. Ability to work within multidisciplinary and multicultural teams as a part of International Organization would be a plus. Fluent spoken/written English is a must.
- Salary: up to 28 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
You will be responsible for supporting our team:
- Administering and pro-actively monitoring 2500 databases across 160 SQL servers and its different platforms to ensure services with minimum downtime
- Supporting and assisting over 3000 Users in the organization (from beginners to the users with a very advanced transact-SQL knowledge)
- Performing SQL Database migrations onto SQL2019/backups and restores
- Responsibility of analyzing performance issues and tuning, providing recommendations making system/processes execute more efficiently
- Creating new/maintaining current PowerBI Reporting and SSRS Reports of all SQL Server Statistics
- Implementing Security measures to best safeguard SQL Infrastructure (in compliance with the InfoSec Team’s recommendations)
- Supporting and assisting Development Teams concerning optimal designs and administrations of databases
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues with database server installations
- Implementing and documenting different database architectures such as SQL Service Broker, AlwaysOn , Transparent Data Encryption, Symmetric Key data encryption
- Automating processes to its maximum capability using PowerShell scripting and t-SQL
- Support during monthly maintenances /SQL server checks (usually done over last Sunday of each calendar month) and any ad-hoc out of office hours tasks
It is vital that you have:
- Microsoft tSQL language (SQL2012/SQL2014/SQL2017/SQL2019/SQL2022 all on-prem)
- PowerShell scripting
- SCOM & RedGate monitoring tool
- Azure (exposure would be a bonus)
- possibility to work 100% remotely or on-site at our office in Gdańsk;
- b2b contract with included 30 days off;
- private Medical care;
- group insurance;
- pre-paid card or Sport Card;
- referral program;
- real Agile practices;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!