We are looking for top-class specialists in the field of advanced analytics and AI to join our team of specialists. The newly created team of nearly 30 people will provide services for a client who is one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia. The aim of the project is to move from classical DS/ML to next-generation extra-generative AI, chatbot, conversational AI, reinforcement learning, and blockchain.
Are you a specialist in Data Science? Read our offer!
- Salary: up to 32 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
You will be responsible for supporting our team in:
- performing the day-to-day activities of the Modelling & Data mining department and ensuring that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures;
- mining and analyzing data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies;
- developing custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets;
- developing the bank A/B testing framework and test model quality;
- coordinating with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes;
- developing processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy;
- conducting adequate research, analysis and studies to leverage the necessary support and assistance to different departments and users;
- develping, implementing and maintaining Data mining models;
- guiding use of a Customer Insight database with business users through ongoing communication and training;
- participating in maintaining the contents of the metadata dictionary as well as adding new contributions to it;
- working with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
It is vital that you have:
- university degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Applied Math/Biology/Physics or relevant or a familiar field;
- 2-6 years of relevant experience;
- fluent in English in writing and speech;
- required work on site in Saudi Arabia for a minimum of 3 weeks/month;
- high analytical and problem-solving skills;
- experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.);
- experience working with and creating data architectures;
- knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.);
- knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications;
- knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques;
- experience using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, Digital Ocean, etc.;
- experience analysing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.;
- experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- hybrid work with the possibility of remote work one week each month;
- flights from Saudi Arabia to anywhere in Europe while working remotely once a month;
- accommodation paid by the employer;
- work in a newly created project in a specially created team;
- work from the headquarters of one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh;
- B2B contract with possible 30 included days paid off;
- referral program;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits;
- we focus on a quick recruitment process – it will not take more than 2 weeks.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!