We are looking for top-class specialists in the field of advanced analytics and AI to join our team of specialists. The newly created team of nearly 30 people will provide services for a client who is one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia. The aim of the project is to move from classical DS/ML to next-generation extra-generative AI, chatbot, conversational AI, reinforcement learning, and blockchain.
The person in this position will execute all of the Data Quality Activities throughout the organization insights in regards to level of data quality, how to detect Data Quality issues and the necessary remediations tasks. Interested? Read our offer!
- Salary: up to 32 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
You will be responsible for supporting our team in:
- recommending improvements to departmental policy and procedures and controls covering all areas of activity;
- following the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work;
- initiating and executing data quality profiling and error detection activities;
- reporting profiling and data studies results;
- developing reusable data quality rules in the designed repository;
- implementing Data Quality checks, alerts and controls;
- maintaining the data quality engine;
- overseeing analysis, development and execut of data quality remediation plans;
- applying all opportunities to enrich the organization’s data;
- executing route cause data quality analysis;
- developing data quality services to support applications throughout the bank;
- communicating and defining all data quality rules in liaison with Metadata specialists;
- communicating with other sections to ensure that all business rules are implemented and monitored;
- assisting in the preparation of reports.
It is vital that you have:
- bachelor’s degree MIS/ Computer Science of Information Technology;
- 4-6 years of relevant experience;
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in data quality management;
- fluent English;
- required work on-site in Saudi Arabia for a minimum of 3 weeks/month;
- knowledge of the architecture, techniques and best practices required for data management;
- knowledge of data quality profiling and reporting;
- knowledge of data quality issues remediation and prevention;
- market trends, competitor’s awareness and knowledge of the operations, products and services of banks and financial institutions;
- knowledge of EDW data model for banking and financial institutions;
- excellent communication skills;
- ability to solve problems and anticipate various types of risk;
- ability to respond proactively to the concerns and needs of internal and external customers.
- hybrid work with the possibility of remote work one week each month;
- flights from Saudi Arabia to anywhere in Europe while working remotely once a month;
- accommodation paid by the employer;
- work in a newly created project in a specially created team;
- work from the headquarters of one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh;
- B2B contract with possible 30 included days paid off;
- referral program;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits;
- we focus on a quick recruitment process – it will not take more than 2 weeks.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!