We are looking for top-class specialists in the field of advanced analytics and AI to join our team of specialists. The newly created team of nearly 30 people will provide services for a client who is one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia. The aim of the project is to move from classical DS/ML to next-generation extra-generative AI, chatbot, conversational AI, reinforcement learning, and blockchain.
Read our offer!
- Salary: up to 38 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
You will be responsible for supporting our team in:
- playing the role of data ownership on behalf of the business (representing the voice of the business division in the executive governance committee);
- ensuring data stewardship provided is following the enterprise data management asset model and leads the data initiatives at the divisional level;
- understanding the business division strategies and participating in bank date-related strategies ;
- playing the role of liaison between business areas and the other data management sections;
- ensuring policies and standards are effectively implemented for data sources related to the assigned division.
It is vital that you have:
- bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Management Systems or a similar field;
- 6-8 years of relevant experience;
- fluent in English in writing and speech;
- required work on site in Saudi Arabia for a minimum of 3 weeks/month;
- understanding of the bank’s strategy, objectives, regulations;
- excellent communication skills;
- ability to effectively present information to top management;
- ability to manage the various types of risks;
- understanding stakeholders’ needs, building the coalition;
- project management and team leadership skills.
- hybrid work with the possibility of remote work one week each month;
- flights from Saudi Arabia to anywhere in Europe while working remotely once a month;
- accommodation paid by the employer;
- work in a newly created project in a specially created team;
- work from the headquarters of one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh;
- B2B contract with possible 30 included days paid off;
- referral program;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits;
- we focus on a quick recruitment process – it will not take more than 2 weeks.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!