We are looking for top-class specialists in the field of advanced analytics and AI to join our team of specialists. The newly created team of nearly 30 people will provide services for a client who is one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia. The aim of the project is to move from classical DS/ML to next-generation extra-generative AI, chatbot, conversational AI, reinforcement learning, and blockchain.
The person in this position will be responsible for designs related to data integration to lead the flow of data and information across the bank. Participate in bank-wide data-related strategies. Develop conceptual and logical data models and illustrate how the source data system and EWD/ODR must interface in support of mission requirements.
- Salary: up to 32 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
You will be responsible for supporting our team in:
- developing, documenting, and implementing the data architecture framework, guidelines, physical data models, processes procedures and controls for the data warehouse;
- continuous improvement of processes and practice;
- preparing timely and accurate reports to meet company standards;
- performing the day-to-day activities;
- supporting the development and evaluation of data architecture practice;
- using the business requirements to develop a detailed architecture design;
- solving specific data architecture issues with a focus on the proactive identification of their negative impact on the business;
- developing dimensional data models for BI and analytics;
- working closely with other units to assist and identify any data problems that should be addressed.
It is vital that you have:
- bachelor’s degree MIS/ Computer Science of Information Technology;
- 4-6 years of relevant experience;
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a similar role;
- 1-2 years of experience in management in general;
- fluent English;
- required work on-site in Saudi Arabia for a minimum of 3 weeks/month;
- knowledge in the data architecture, data frameworks, and conceptual & logical models for the financial industry;
- knowledge of the bank’s regulations;
- ability to effectively present information to tom management;
- understanding and experience applying data architecture principles such as Data management lifecycle, governance, quality, metadata, master data management, security, data migration, ETL, Business Intelligence;
- knowledge of data integration, data warehouse and database technologies and database;
- support business decision making;
- excellent communication skills;
- ability to solve problems and anticipate various types of risk;
- ability to respond proactively to the concerns and needs of internal and external customers.
- hybrid work with the possibility of remote work one week each month;
- flights from Saudi Arabia to anywhere in Europe while working remotely once a month;
- accommodation paid by the employer;
- work in a newly created project in a specially created team;
- work from the headquarters of one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh;
- B2B contract with possible 30 included days paid off;
- referral program;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits;
- we focus on a quick recruitment process – it will not take more than 2 weeks.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!