We are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer who will be working on the vision processing pipeline as part of the project. So you will be able to develop new functions for an existing pipeline using both analytical methods and using neural models.What else will you be responsible for? You will decide to implement state-of-the-art methods (well-established and experimental) to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the processing pipeline.
- Level: Mid/Senior
- Salary: 18 000 – 26 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
Candidate must have:
- 3-5 years’ experience with analytical vision processing experience;
- Advanced knowledge about vision systems calibration;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Vision processing with neural networks (objects detection, tracking);
- Proficiency in Python programming with numpy;
- Familiarity with OpenCV;
- Knowledge of Code testing;
- Mathematical foundations in geometry.
We will be more than happy if you have:
- Embedded experience;
- Knowledge of C/C++;
- Familiarity with Open3D;
- Stereo/Multi-camera setup experience;
- 3D reconstruction knowledge.
- B2B contract includes 30 paid days off,
- possibility to work 100% remotely,
- private Medical care,
- group insurance,
- pre-paid card or Sports Card.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!