We are looking for a full-time Senior Big Data Developer!
At DAC.digital, we are constantly growing our business. As part of our growth strategy, we are starting a strategic partnership with one of the biggest consulting companies in Germany with a strong focus on Data Management. Their clients include major banking, insurance, retail, telecommunications, and automotive brands.
- Level: Senior
- Salary: 21 000 – 25 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
17 400 – 20 700 PLN gross/month – contract of employment
It is vital that you have:
- at least 5 years of experience in big data projects as a lead developer or architect;
- experience in agile software development (Scrum, clean code principles, Atlassian Jira software);
- experience in Scala & SQL programming language;
- advanced know-how (EXPERT) in Apache Spark and Spark Streaming (know-how an absolute must-have, in conjunction with Scala);
- very good experience in Big Data/DHW technology stack (Kafka, HBASE, Hive, Hadoop/Cloudera, Apache Zeppelin, Apache Hue, Apache Parquet (file format);
- experience in DevOps CI/CD tools;
- strong communication skills (German would be really good and English is a must-have).
Nice to have:
- experience with CONTROL-M (BMC Software) – job scheduling;
- experience with Informatica Power Center – building data pipelines (ETL) ;
- Oracle Database – PL/SQL.
- Apache Spark
- Spark Streaming
- Big Data/Data Warehouse
Nice to have:
- CONTROL – M
- Informatica PowerCenter
- possibility to work 100% remotely or on-site at our office in Gdańsk;
- b2b contract with included 30 days off;
- private Medical care;
- group insurance;
- pre-paid card or Sport Card;
- referral program;
- real Agile practices;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!