We are looking for top-class specialists in the field of advanced analytics and AI to join our team of specialists. The newly created team of nearly 30 people will provide services for a client who is one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia. The aim of the project is to move from classical DS/ML to next-generation extra-generative AI, chatbot, conversational AI, reinforcement learning, and blockchain.
The person in this position will support the BI & Analytics Dept. and business units to use the information in their decision-making and depot the BI concept to increase the ROI. The BI Supervisor will have to supervise, assist and coach the junior members of the team in their day-to-day activities.
- Salary: up to 32 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
You will be responsible for supporting our team in:
- contributing to continuous improvement of documentation and following all policies, processes, standard operation procedures and instructions;
- developing and automating the productions and publications of business unit’s standards and approving reports;
- supervising and coaching the junior members of the team and sharing knowledge. Support all members on new projects;
- conducting the needed statistical analysis for the business units;
- maintaining the EWD design and data model to provide the best support for Department;
- documents and publish information about EWDand its structures;
- using data profiling and quality tools to solve data quality issues;
- working with business units to understand their strategy and requirements;
- assisting in the preparation of reports to meet company standards.
It is vital that you have:
- bachelor’s degree MIS/ Computer Science of Information Technology;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- fluent English;
- required work on site in Saudi Arabia for a minimum of 3 weeks/month;
- understand company and financial industry strategy, objectives, operations and products;
- leadership and resource management;
- support business decision-making;
- knowledge of information management concepts, technologies and practices;
- understanding of databases structures, as well as the BI layer the difference;
- excellent communication skills.
- ability to solve problems and anticipate various types of risk
- ability to respond proactively to the concerns and needs of internal and external customers
- hybrid work with the possibility of remote work one week each month;
- flights from Saudi Arabia to anywhere in Europe while working remotely once a month;
- accommodation paid by the employer;
- work in a newly created project in a specially created team;
- work from the headquarters of one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh;
- B2B contract with possible 30 included days paid off;
- referral program;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits;
- we focus on a quick recruitment process – it will not take more than 2 weeks.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!