We are looking for top-class specialists in the field of advanced analytics and AI to join our team of specialists. The newly created team of nearly 30 people will provide services for a client who is one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia. The aim of the project is to move from classical DS/ML to next-generation extra-generative AI, chatbot, conversational AI, reinforcement learning, and blockchain.
If you feature accountable for defining creative strategy and vision of the best way of delivering and designing the banks’ CoE solutions, read our offer!
- Salary: up to 38 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
You will be responsible for supporting our team in:
- managing the area of AA Solution Delivery Design Section activities;
- working closely with the other heads within the CoE sections to ensure alignment and complementarity on the delivery;
- creating prototypes, stories and storyboards;
- communicating design ideas and prototypes to developers;
- conducting concept and usability testing and gathering feedback;
- finding creative ways to solve design problems (e.g. usability, findability);
- defining the right outputs and evaluating its success;
- creating and editing visual content including maps, charts, and graphs;
- transforming data sets, quantitative and qualitative analysis into compelling visuals;
- working closely with the communications team to help promote the developed content including reports, briefs, commentary and visual data.
It is vital that you have:
- university degree in Computer Science or a familiar field;
- 8-10 years of relevant experience ;
- experience as a Solution Architect, UX/UI Designer, etc.;
- fluent English in writing and speech;
- required work on site in Saudi Arabia for a minimum of 3 weeks/month;
- managerial skills;
- design thinking;
- understanding of interaction design principles;
- strong portfolio of design projects;
- strong attention to detail;
- background in project management and research;
- familiarity with interaction design and information architecture;
- problem-solving aptitude;
- creative and analytical approach;
- excellent communication skills.
- hybrid work with the possibility of remote work one week each month;
- flights from Saudi Arabia to anywhere in Europe while working remotely once a month;
- accommodation paid by the employer;
- work in a newly created project in a specially created team;
- work from the headquarters of one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh;
- B2B contract with possible 30 included days paid off;
- referral program;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits;
- we focus on a quick recruitment process – it will not take more than 2 weeks.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!