We are looking for top-class specialists in the field of advanced analytics and AI to join our team of specialists. The newly created team of nearly 30 people will provide services for a client who is one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia. The aim of the project is to move from classical DS/ML to next-generation extra-generative AI, chatbot, conversational AI, reinforcement learning, and blockchain.
The person in this position AA & AI Product Owner will be responsible for professional product management, overseeing AI, machine learning, and deep learning-powered products/solutions. Interested? Read the offer!
- Salary: up to 32 000 PLN net/month – B2B contract
You will be responsible for supporting our team in:
- overseeing various products, product lines, and managing production;
- working on the product roadmap based on the product lifecycle;
- assisting the product team in developing, creating, and managing new products in the product development process;
- collaborating with partners to work on delivering various AI/ML solutions;
- working closely with the engineering teams and product leaders to define data and annotation strategies
- taking an active part in scrum events;
- monitoring open bugs, missing data, output precision issues, and result;
- ensuring that all the requirements are fulfilled;
- overseeing the development, management, and maintenance of multiple ML pipelines and tools;
- working with various teams to test ML models;
- identifying the right use cases for ML;
- deciding on the product feature trade-offs;
- evaluating what metrics need to be tracked to improve machine learning models;
- identifying new business opportunities that can utilize AI/ML technology to drive profitability.
It is vital that you have:
- bachelor’s degree MIS/ Computer Science of Information Technology;
- background in data science, product management, machine learning, or AI;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- fluent English;
- required work on-site in Saudi Arabia for a minimum of 3 weeks/month;
- knowledge of market trends, competitor’s awareness and knowledge of the operations, products and services of banks and financial institutions;
- knowledge of EDW data model for banking and financial institutions;
- ability to solve problems and anticipate various types of risk;
- ability to respond proactively to the need of customers;
- excellent quantitative skills;
- interpersonal and communication skills;
- leadership skills to collaborate with and manage multiple teams;
- good planning, time management, and organizational skills;
- detail-oriented and execution-focused approach;
- knowledge how to explain complex machine learning processes in simple terms;
- understanding of Agile principles and practices;
- basic knowledge of machine learning concepts, models and algorithms;
- experience with monitoring and analyzing large data sets to solve business problems.
- hybrid work with the possibility of remote work one week each month;
- flights from Saudi Arabia to anywhere in Europe while working remotely once a month;
- accommodation paid by the employer;
- work in a newly created project in a specially created team;
- work from the headquarters of one of the largest financial institutions in Saudi Arabia, based in Riyadh;
- B2B contract with possible 30 included days paid off;
- referral program;
- employee well-being online platform;
- cafeteria benefits;
- we focus on a quick recruitment process – it will not take more than 2 weeks.
Sounds like your cup of tea?
We are excited to have you on our team!