What were the necessary steps of implementation?
The project had three iterations, after which the client could use the quarterly time for any extra work:
- Creating the platform that allowed the eye square admins to create surveys on behalf of their clients
- As an extra feature, our team created the file submitting and storage system
- After approximately nine months, the aim was to give the survey creation to the company’s clients so that the users with correct access privileges could create their requests and accept the costs, which were then accepted for them by a project manager on eye square’s end
- Adding more survey templates for a more customised and accurate experience
- After completion, the client has a pool of 24 hours per quarter for maintenance work or the development of additional features
What was the outcome of the collaboration?
We could design the entire platform as requested, and the client was delighted with the results. We have designed the entire platform and were able to add extra features on top of what we already agreed on. It included adding a role management system that allowed granting the correct level of access based on the user’s role.
eye square was satisfied with the results and impressed with how much we could deliver in the fixed time, scope and budget. They were also happy with the professionalism and good communication the team displayed along the way. All this resulted in them requesting another collaboration on their new project.
The Spark platform was successful, and its current state is fully developed and usable. The company has some working hours from our team every quarter that they can use for necessary maintenance and extra work.
The platform has a varied user base, including big and small companies from different business sectors like banking, insurance or consumer goods.
To this day, eye square representatives consider the platform a huge success and are eager to show it off at public events.