Europe Union

Supporting the logistics and management of resources with real-time transport monitoring

An adaptation of our Transportation Management System to the needs of a specific industry. The system provides comprehensive support for processes and operations related to the logistics and management of transportation resources. It includes the use of advanced optimization algorithms, integration of onboard systems with IoT, and real-time monitoring of transport-related activities.

Customer.

Mlekovita
The biggest dairy company in Poland, which is hiring over 5000 employees, have 19 manufacturing plants and is selling their products in 159 countries.
Mlekovita
Experience we shared.
Mobility icon Mobility
Data Analytics icon Data Analytics
IoT icon IoT

Problem & Solution

Problem

The Company was looking for improvements in the following areas:

  • Managing transport resources
  • Monitoring and transport control
  • The navigation system
Solution

MuuMap provides support for managing vehicle fleets and transport personnel. The system allows its users to edit maps, supplement them with new roads, and mark temporarily unavailable routes, as well as enter data about the locations of suppliers’ locations and their milk volume. The fleet management module allows the identification of vehicle capacity, the number of compartments, and the option of attaching trailers. Next, the information is used for optimizing and planning milk collection. MuuMap also offers a vehicle registries and facilitates periodic settlements of the costs of fleet maintenance.

Delivered value.

The company reported saving of up to 20% kilometers and 30% total cost and conserved 50% planning time. The system makes it possible to rotate drivers on the routes and it has been lowered by up to 80% the induction training time. The platform allows employees for fast access to all real-time transport monitoring information: fleet time, supplier and recipient characteristic and locations, current stage of realization of the routes, location on the fleet and drivers.

Testimonial.

Review Quote
The cooperation with DAC to this date has been very satisfactory and ensures that the MuuMap system (Transportation Management System) is updated on an ongoing basis; we obtain advisory support from specialists of DAC, maintenance services as well as development and adjustment of the system to our needs that continue to expand.
Dariusz Sapiński
President of the Management Board of Mlekovita

Used Technologies.

React JS
AWS CodeDeploy
C++
Angular

Don’t see the technology of your choice? Contact us, and we’ll discuss the best options for you.

Contact us

More Dairy Industry Projects We Completed